Ok, let’s go over the basics by going over the 5 key topics: Female Attraction, No Contact, Re-attraction, Increasing Your Confidence, and Meeting Up With Your Ex.
Evolutionarily speaking, women are much more attracted to the way a man BEHAVES much more than physical “looks”, money, or fame. Don’t get me wrong, these things will help, but behaving in an attractive, masculine manner is crucial.
Insecurity and acting “needy” repel women like nothing else. These behaviors are interpreted as weak and turn women off, sexually.
How can she be attracted to you if you need her more than she needs you?
Traits of a dominant, attractive man are as follows:
- Leadership. Always have a plan, know what you’re doing, where you’re going, etc.
- Confidence. Be secure in yourself, call a spade a spade, and do what makes you happy above everything else.
- Self-Assurance. Be sure of yourself, assertive, pursue that which makes you happy as opposed to just making your girlfriend happy.
- Lead. Women are attracted to men who take charge and lead them. This does not mean to start being controlling, it means to start leading more and being more dominant/less submissive.
He who cares least, controls the relationship.
Whoever has the most feeling and emotion invested in the relationship will subconsciously communicate that and thus push their partner away. Typically men who care too much will begin acting needy and insecure and your ex drifting is a byproduct of your neediness.
Picture who you were when you first met your ex. Now, picture who you are now. Did you become the the submissive one, while she become dominant?
Probably one of the most important topics in getting your ex back.
“No Contact” will instill a fear of loss within her, keep you from acting needy and insecure and, give you time to reset.
Most women keep their ex boyfriends around as “friends” to help themselves heal (also known as breadcrumbs). While the ex boyfriend is around giving his ex girlfriend emotional support (being her boyfriend for free), who is there to support the boyfriend?
Women generally start questioning the decision after three to four weeks of No Contact. She will be at her most vulnerable at this point. If you decide to contact her, this is when scientificall speaking she is most receptive.
A “pull” is when you demonstrate interest and show affection. A “push” as the opposite; it is when you demonstrate disinterest and lack affection.
We pursue that which retreats from us.
If you “pull” too much, your ex girlfriend will retreat from you and generally have her guard up. If you push (just a bit), your ex will feel a fear of loss (she can’t have you) and pursue you instead.
Increasing Your Confidence
- Store her name in your phone as “Do not contact.”
- Remove all pictures and memorabilia.
- Toss anything that reminds you of her.
- Start working out, surrounding yourself with positive people, etc.
- Stop watching any negative shows/news.
- Don’t view her social media. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Resist the urge as hard as it is.
Concentrate only on the negative aspects of your girlfriend, by compiling a list of her most annoying traits.
Meeting Up With Your Ex
Remember the three P’s. Positive, Pleasant, and Playful.
- Positive. That’s all your energy should exude.
- Pleasant. You are a happy guy.
- Playful. Have fun! Make her remember the fun guy you are.
Don’t do any of the following:
- Bring up or mention any type of past relationship problems.
- Ask if she’s dating or sleeping with another guy.
— Remember, there’s a lion deep inside you. You just have to let it out. —